Sitting in a cosy room with your legs crossed, back against the wall, and nothing but the rattle of the No. 70 tram in the background?
Great, let’s begin.
We promise to:
- Provide best-practice, world-class care for your pet, with a strong focus on wellness and preventative medicine
- Be serious when we need to be (and fun at all other times)
- Not brush off any concerns you have about your pet (after all, you know them best)
- Not tell you how to cut corners with your pet’s health
- Keep up to date with the latest in veterinary medicine and surgery
- Give your pet a treat every time they visit the clinic
- Get to know you and your pet on a first-name basis
All you need to do is:
- Trust that we will only ever recommend the best of care for your pet
- Ask us as many questions about your pet as you need to feel comfortable
- Understand that occasionally an emergency case may have to be seen before you, but that your pet will receive the same treatment should it ever be required
- Understand that giving a diagnosis over the phone is akin to going to a fortune teller (and we are not in the business of quackery – you’ll find Madame Laroux at the Queen Victoria Market)
- Laugh at our jokes (okay, this one’s optional – especially if it’s one from Dr Mel)
To borrow a few words from a classic:
Sometimes you want to go
where everybody knows your name, and they’re always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same.
You wanna be where everybody knows your name.
You wanna go where people know, people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows your name.