COVID-19 Clinic Update
As we move to further COVID-19 Stage 4 restrictions in metropolitan Melbourne, we want to reassure all pet parents that we will continue to provide as many of the services you need as we are able to, although some non-urgent procedures may need to be postponed in accordance with any future advice we receive from government bodies.
Our Vet Clinic will remain open, as defined by the State government as providers of essential services for animal health, with contactless Vet Consultations.
Please stay safe and look after each other. Stay home if you can, but if you find your pet in trouble and in need of Veterinary Care, we are here to help.
Below are our current clinic COVID protocols:
- Our clinic doors are now locked
- All appointments including food and medication pickups must be pre-booked
- Clients must call on arrival from their vehicle or outside the clinic and await further instructions
- Your pet will be picked up from your vehicle, and the consultation will be held over the phone
- Payment for your consultation (or food/medication pick up) must be contactless
- Your pet and any medication/food will be returned to the agreed location
We will continue to enforce strict disinfection processes in clinic and infection control measures for all team members to ensure the safety of everyone.